Friday, August 27, 2010

GRAVE...


A small domain;
Yet able to contain;
The sleeping beauty in paradise;
In a diminished plane….
But may she once step in and forever stay;
I know it’s hard but sometimes life leaves you no other way…

Shouting, mourning, crying is what I don’t want;
May it all happen in a peaceful manner;
And I promise to return in the next new moon….

Many came, many gone;
I have witnessed them all;
Conquered the whole world with a swing;
But none of them had the potential to bespeak their destiny to cling;

I never discriminated anybody;
Be it a black or a white;
Because to me they are family and to the world they are just a body….

Now as you are here;
Never will I leave you alone;
Because nothing in this world can change the fact that you are no more known…

Don’t be heartbroken;
Someday you will have different world;
Even that day also I’ll miss you;
And that day also I’ll think you as mine;
And forever in my heart your name will shine…


But always I pray;
Never do you resemble the characteristics of grey;
I always wish to see smile on your face;
I always wish that you win every race;
May you live long and your place be the home of the free and the brave;
This remains as the only wish of mine as a GRAVE….
















2 comments: