Friday, August 6, 2010

CONFUSED....


Swaying like a feather;
Dancing like a peacock;
Yet conscious about the edge that divides the malign and
the love;
Suddenly a white void, blindness, unseen misery kvetched
from behind;
Complaining about the mixed up world of torture and pain;
This has its curtain shielding the bed of emotions;
Which sings to me inside my hollow mind;

Moving ahead, these dreams plague me in my sleep;
The confusion still prevails;
Cursed, I wander in circles;
Dazed and confused to the extreme.
The numbness towards its action makes an extraterrestrial
impression in my mind;
Which shakes up the very foundation of belief that
inhabits in the soul.

The inadequacy of not able to help it clearly expressed
the frustration of the baffled;
But soon the frustration disappears;
After the encountered confusion makes way for an
unobserved yet hopeful path;
For a moment the deformed and derailed target seemed to
have a physical existence;
And the mind treated it with gentle reverence;
Though it never subsisted….


























1 comment: