Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SUCCESS...


Am I not faithful, am I not strong,
Am I not good enough to belong in your reverie o success?
I have fought lots of battle during my journey;
But your cruel attitudes bury my accomplishments.

Don’t worry for I will find the answer;
And thwart the reason for my defeat;
And that day I will announce the entire world;
"Now success is mine forever".

But to reach the compass of success;
I have to forge a shield of innocence along with a cunning attitude to devastate the alien thoughts which are road blocks to victory;
And I believe one day I’ll emerge victorious.

I own my insecurities;
I try to own my destiny;
That I can make or break if I choose;
In order to carve my thought according to the dreams I envision;
And I hope someday;
"That will be the beginning of a new journey…."





No comments:

Post a Comment